Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

The biggest surprise for me in this chapter were the processes and models in put place to ensure that corporate entrepreneurship is successful. With that said, the explanation of the models were a little confusing to me. The steps were clear, but how the corporations implement them were confusing to me. If I could ask the author two questions, they would be: 1. What are some examples of corporations that successfully transformed from the old paradigms of classic corporations to entrepreneurial corporations and 2. Do those corporations follow a specific model or did they take a different course, and if they did what was that course? I didn't disagree with the author on specific items, I just wondered if a majority of corporations are switching to an entrepreneurship model. From the outside, it seems like only a few corporations are switching to the entrepreneurial model.

No comments:

Post a Comment