Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

I was surprised by how much money can come from an owner and their friends or family. The thought of myself coming up with $10,000-$100,000 is surreal. It's an operation to make sure I budget well enough for groceries and rent. Then $20,000-$250,000 from friends and family is also mind boggling. I don't think I know enough people to contribute that amount of money to me. 
The angel aspect is confusing to me. Are angels just really rich people that want to give back to businesses. The first points of the angel section really confused me. Is it giving "available" stats of angel contributions. 
Two questions I would ask would be are the stats in the angel section accurate? How much financing actually comes from "angels? The second question would be are angels the same as philanthropists? If there is a difference, what differentiates them?
I don't think the author was wrong in the chapter. I didn't disagree with any points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment