Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch #3


2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
The feedback I got was to expand my audience, as my company could be attractive to people other than mothers with busy children.


3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I focused less on the health aspect and more on the quickness. I wanted to shift my target from concerned mothers to people with time constraints. I also explained how I would keep prices low by ignoring the organic label. Food is not automatically healthy because it has an organic label, and it is not automatically unhealthy if it lacks an organic label. I explained that in my pitch

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,
    I think your pitch went great. One thing I really liked was how you started with a story to hook the viewer in. One thing I would suggest with your video is to find a different background because it seemed distracting during the video. My product also aims to help people eat healthy by allowing them to cook for themselves, check out my blog here: Hey Nicole,
    You hit the nail on the head with your pitch. I hate parking on campus. Your idea definitely aims to solve this problem and I think it's a great idea. My product also aims to help with the cluttered parking lots by letting people leave their cars at home. If you're interested on how I plan to do this check my blog out here

    ReplyDelete